Pre Event Survey Template
Looking for a paper-based survey data collection solution for your organization? Take a look at this pre event survey template for your upcoming research project.
Our templates come with well-designed questions that can be machine-read to recognize the checkmarks using optical mark recognition (OMR) technologies. Open text areas recognized with handwriting recognition (HWR) technologies allowing you to write handwritten text and automatically convert to a digitized format.
Like this template? Use or customize this template to suit your needs.
List of questions in this template
- [center] MY EVENT [/center]
- [center] MY EVENT [/center] (Copy)
- Pre-event surveys can help your institution better understand your participants’ expectations and experiences. They can also be used to set expectations and/or help participants prepare to engage in meaningful dialogue prior to the event. After the event, they can help you capture feedback that can be shared with speakers or can help frame future events. Consider these questions as a starting point for your own surveys.
- For general questions and comments, please contact [Name] at [Phone or Email].
- What brings you to this event? In other words, what do you hope to learn more about?
- In general, what are you most interested in?
- What is your overall expertise in [the topics to be covered] during this event?
- Would you be willing to lead an event discussion or to facilitate a session?
- What is your overall opinion about the pre-event homework?
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- Do you need any other special accommodations?
- Please write your comments or suggestions for the event organizers.
Get Started with PaperSurvey.io Software
Start your 14-day free trial now, no credit card required.