PaperSurvey + Google Sheets integrationHelp Center Integrations • Last updated: 17 February, 2023
You can connect your Google account to integrate PaperSurvey with Google Sheets.
This integrations allows to seamlessly sync your survey data to a Google Spreadsheet. Once you upload new documents, the data in the spreadsheet will be updated within a few minutes.
You may use this spreadsheet as a source of data that you can connect with other tools. In most cases, you should not modify this spreadsheet as it will be updated/overridden with a new data
- Calculating additional metrics
- Create additional sheet and use data from live-updated sheet to calculate additional metrics
- Using live survey data in Google Data Studio
- Create a interactive dashboard by your own
- Connect to a BI (Business intelligence) tool
This integration is available to all users and, since it is a direct integration, there are no usage limits or additional costs. However, Google has a rate limit on how many rows we can update. Therefore, during busy periods, the data may not appear in a spreadsheet immediately, but it will be updated as soon as possible.
Get Started with PaperSurvey.io Software
Start your 14-day free trial now, no credit card required.