Topic: Form design
How to add images in survey forms?Help Center Form design • Last updated: 1 February, 2020
This feature is not available for 'Standard' plan users.
- Go to Image Manager. You may also access it by clicking 'More' at the menu bar.
- Upload the image you would like to use.
- The uploaded image will appear in the list of images.
- Under each image, you will see a shortcode.
- Copy the shortcode and paste it in your survey.
Image size customization
You may adjust the size of the image by changing the width and height parameters: with width=12 and height=5, the code should be
[img width=12 height=5]my-image[/img]
Keep in mind that height and width is measured in centimeters.
- If you would like to center the image, additionally provide center parameter, (e.g.
[img width=5 height=3 center]my-image[/img])
- If you would like to include a full-width image, do not provide any parameters, (e.g.
- If you would like to set image to half page width, set width parameter to half (e.g.
- If you would like to set image to third page width, set width parameter to third (e.g.
Get Started with PaperSurvey.io Software
Start your 14-day free trial now, no credit card required.