Retirement Home Resident Satisfaction Survey Template
Looking for a paper-based survey data collection solution for your organization? Take a look at this retirement home resident satisfaction survey template for your upcoming research project.
Our templates come with well-designed questions that can be machine-read to recognize the checkmarks using optical mark recognition (OMR) technologies. Open text areas recognized with handwriting recognition (HWR) technologies allowing you to write handwritten text and automatically convert to a digitized format.
Like this template? Use or customize this template to suit your needs.
List of questions in this template
- Does the staff follow up and respond quickly to your concerns?
- Are you satisfied with the activities in the facility?
- Are foods served at the right temperature (cold foods are cold, hot foods are hot)?
- Do you have enough to do here?
- Did the staff provide you with information about the different services in the facility?
- Does the noise in other resident’s room bother you?
- Can you go to bed when you like?
- Retirement Home Resident Satisfaction Survey
- Does the staff treat you with respect?
- Do you think that the facility should be cleaner?
- Can you get the foods you like?
- Do the activities staff treat you and other residents with respect?
- Did the staff inform you about the daily rate?
- Does the noise in the public areas bother you?
- Can you choose what clothes to wear?
- Does the staff treat other residents with respect?
- Does the facility seem homelike?
- Are there times when you don't get enough to eat?
- Are you satisfied with activities in the facility?
- Did the staff inform you about any additional charges?
- Are there times when other residents get you upset?
- Can you bring in belongings that make your room feel homelike?
- Communication and Care
- Are you satisfied with the quality of the staff in the facility?
- Do you have a private space to visit other residents?
- Do you think the food is tasty?
- Were you satisfied with the manner in which the admission was handled?
- Do the staff leave you alone if you want to do nothing?
- Does a staff check to see if you are comfortable (ask if you need a blanket, need a drink, need a change in position)?
- Are you satisfied with your room?
- Homeline and Environment (Copy)
- Are the staff gentle when they take care of you?
- Are you satisfied with the safety and security of the facility?
- Homeline and Environment
Get Started with PaperSurvey.io Software
Start your 14-day free trial now, no credit card required.