Covid-19 and Mental Health Survey Template Template
Looking for a paper-based survey data collection solution for your organization? Take a look at this covid-19 and mental health survey template template for your upcoming research project.
Our templates come with well-designed questions that can be machine-read to recognize the checkmarks using optical mark recognition (OMR) technologies. Open text areas recognized with handwriting recognition (HWR) technologies allowing you to write handwritten text and automatically convert to a digitized format.
Get this paper survey Template
Like this template? Use or customize this template to suit your needs.
List of questions in this template
- I consent to take part in this survey?
- Select the race category that you feel you belong to:
- Select your sex:
- Select your age category:
- Are you employed at the moment?
- How many people currently live with you in your home?
- Have you previously been diagnosed with a mental health condition?
- If you have been diagnosed with a mental health condition, please select it from the list below:
- How many hours per day did you typically (on average) spend outside of your home/residence before the lockdown began?
- Do you think that the lockdown is a good idea?
- How stressed did you feel BEFORE the lockdown started?
- How stressed did you feel BEFORE the lockdown started? (Copy)
- Have you faced any specific challenges during the lockdown period? Please select as many as apply from the list below:
- During the lockdown, I have communicated with others by doing one or more of the following (select as many as apply to you):
- During the lockdown, I get my Covid-19 updates and information from the following sources (select as many as apply):
- During the lockdown, I feel better after I have: (select as many as apply)
Get Started with PaperSurvey.io Software
Start your 14-day free trial now, no credit card required.