How to use mobile survey scanning app?Help Center Scanning • Last updated: 18 October, 2021
Mobile survey scanning application (BETA) is only available to Android devices
To use a survey scanning app
- Download the app
- Authenticate with your user account
- You can use papersurvey.io account details
- if someone invited you and you do not have a papersurvey.io account, you can follow the instructions sent in the email.
- Begin scanning the pages, the app will take photos automatically.
- Once you have finished, click on the gallery icon and sync the pages to papersurvey.io
Things to note
- In some cases, the app may not work and you may need to change some app settings.
- If you have a low-end Android device, we recommend you to switch to 'Manual mode'.
- The automatic capturing mode may use too many resources causing the application to use all available memory and crash.
Does it not work?
App development with Android Cameras is complicated and on some devices, cameras work differently than expected. If the app does not work with your device, please let us know so we could fix the issue you are having.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Your device model.
- Android version.
- What does not work for you?
Get Started with PaperSurvey.io Software
Start your 14-day free trial now, no credit card required.