Teacher Digital Technology Integration Survey Template
Looking for a paper-based survey data collection solution for your organization? Take a look at this teacher digital technology integration survey template for your upcoming research project.
Our templates come with well-designed questions that can be machine-read to recognize the checkmarks using optical mark recognition (OMR) technologies. Open text areas recognized with handwriting recognition (HWR) technologies allowing you to write handwritten text and automatically convert to a digitized format.
Like this template? Use or customize this template to suit your needs.
List of questions in this template
- Teacher Digital Technology Integration Survey Form
- Teacher Digital Technology Integration Survey Form (Copy)
- What digital technology do you use most often in your classroom to support student learning? Please type your answer in the textbox.
- Which digital technologies do you use to communicate with parents? Check all options that you use.
- Which digital technologies do you use and have used in the classroom to support student learning? Check the answer options that apply to you.
- Do you use any digital assessment technologies to assess your students' learning?
- Which category of digital technology tools would you like to learn more about? Please check the categories for which you are interested in learning more about.
- On a scale of 1-5 where 1 means not at all confident and 5 means extremely confident, how confident do you feel when integrating digital technologies in your classroom?
- How do you learn about digital technologies which can help support your teaching and support student learning in your classroom?
- Which type of digital technology professional development format would you find most useful? Check the answer options which you would prefer.
Get Started with PaperSurvey.io Software
Start your 14-day free trial now, no credit card required.